Quality die cast aluminum provides a blemish-free finish without the porosity often found in other castings. American-made valve covers using the finest materials and workmanship available. Unlike other brands, precision-cast sealing lip holds gasket firmly in place while installing covers and eliminates leaks. Stock height clears factory accessory brackets, original equipment rocker arms and roller rockers. Tall Design clears stud girdles. Sold in pairs.
- Big Block Chevy
- 3" Tall
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum
- Each valve cover is CNC machined from a billet aluminum bar
- The end result is that each valve cover weighs 3.9 lbs with out sacrificing strength
- Airtight sealing allows the engine to pull greater vacuum for improved ring seal and power
- 3" Tall, clears Jesel style rockers
- Notched at each mounting location with socket-sized clearances for quick removal and installation
- Designed with a broad, flat surface for engine builder engraving, the covers can be polished, chromed, powder coated or left as-is for a race look
Be the first to review this product.
- $18.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)