The Brodix IK Series Small Block Chevy Aluminum Cylinder Heads are designed by Brodix to offer the only two things that matter...Performance and Price!. The IK Series cylinder heads are available in 180cc (IK 180) or 200cc(IK 200) intake port version that are specifically designed for optimum versatility, and your choice of 64cc or 70cc combustion chambers to help dial in the compression ratio that you require. The all new 100% CNC ported ''Wild Thing'' (BP IK 210) bridges the gap between Brodix Pro Street heads and their race heads. These heads feature 210cc (BP IK 210) intake ports and flow 287 cfm while utilizing all standard components. The ''Wild Thing'' is avaiable in a 64cc, 68cc or 75cc combustion chamber. Every casting is poured from A-356 virgin aluminum and tested before Brodix utilizes their in-house processes such as finish machining and heat treating to assure that you receive the best products for your hard-earned money. Solid, phosphorous bronze guides are used to reduce valve leakage and oil consumption. The ductile iron valve seats are installed for use with unleaded fuel. IK Series heads are also milled and drilled on the ends for accessory mounts and uses the traditional perimeter-style 4-bolt pattern valve cover and only offered with the straight spark plug angle configuration. Sold in Pairs. Made in the USA!
Cylinder Head Specifications
- Intake Port Volume: 200cc
- Combustion Chamber Volume: 64cc
- Valves: 2.020'' dia. x 4.920'' o.a.l. Intake / 1.600'' dia. x 4.920'' o.a.l. Exhaust ( 11/32'' Stem Diameter )
- Valve Springs: 1.470'' Diameter - Open Pressure: 325 lbs.; Closed Pressure: 125 lbs.; Installed Height: 1.900''; Max Lift: .575''
- Spring Retainers: 1.430'' 7° Steel
- Rocker Studs: 3/8''
- Guide Plates: 5/16''
- Valve Seals: 11/32''
- Spark Plug Configuration: Straight
Be the first to review this product.
- $40.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)