The Brodix Head Hunter Series represents the cutting edge of conventional big block technology. These heads are 100% CNC ported and utilize features such as raised, oval-shaped intake ports that flow an amazing 465 cfm and newly designed exhaust ports that flow 308 cfm with only a 1.850'' exhaust valve. Standard features include an extra thick deck, high valve cover rail, and the best castings in the business. These cylinder heads feature a valve angle that is rolled two-degrees.
While creating the 100% CNC Ported Head Hunter series, the professionals at Brodix invested many long hours on the flow bench and at the track developing a completely ported cylinder head. The bottom line is that Brodix builds you the most accurate, best flowing out-of-the-box cylinder heads available at the best price. The exhaust ports are raised .600'' higher than stock (check all clearances for off the shelf headers). Valve cover rails are now raised to assure no oil leakage. Every casting is poured from A-356 virgin aluminum and tested before Brodix utilizes their in-house processes such as finish machining and heat treating to assure that you receive the best products for your hard-earned money. Other features include a thick deck surface that is compatible with nitrous, drilled and tapped holes on the ends for standard drive accessories, phosphorous bronze valve guides and hardened valve seats installed for unleaded fuel. Sold as pair. Made in the USA!
Cylinder Head Specifications
- Intake Port Volume: 383cc - Oval Port
- Combustion Chamber Volume: 119cc
- Valves: 2.375'' dia. x 5.610'' o.a.l. Intake (52° Valve Job) / 1.850'' dia. x 5.494'' o.a.l. Exhaust (55° Valve Job) ( 11/32'' Stem Diameter )
- Valve Springs: 1.645'' Diameter - Open Pressure: 945 lbs.; Closed Pressure: 330 lbs.; Installed Height: 2.100''; Max Lift: .875''
- Spring Retainers: 1.645'' 10° Titanium
- Valve Seals: 11/32''
- Spark Plug Configuration: Angled
Be the first to review this product.
- $40.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)