As a direct result of Dart's wet-flow testing, the intake seats of these cylinder heads have five distinct angles. Each of the angles provides a shear point for the fuel to go into suspension before it enters a chamber. The heads also have back-cut valves, which make a big difference in how fuel is conditioned before entering combustion chambers. Result: the engine pulls more fuel and creates more power. Spark plugs are located as close to top center of the combustion chambers as possible. This shortens the flame's travel distance and produces a more uniform pressure rise in the cylinder to push pistons down. Sold as pair.
- Hardened Exhaust Seats
- Multi-Angle Intake Seats
- Dual Exhaust Bolt Pattern
- C355-T61 Aerospace Alloy
- Angled or Straight Spark Plugs
- Manganese Bronze Valve Guides
- Heart-Shaped Combustion Chambers
- Bolt-On Compatibility with Standard Valve Angle & Spacing
Call 316-775-7771 to purchase.
Be the first to review this product.
- $0.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)